Timegate Instruments is participating in IFPAC - International Forum on Process Analytical Chemistry Conference on June 4-7 at booth 515. The event is held at the Bethesda North Marriot Hotel & Conference Center, in North Bethesda, Maryland (Washington, D.C.), USA.
Bethesda North Marriot Hotel & Conference Center with Timegate illustration.
Timegate's CEO Mari Tenhunen is giving two presentations at the conference:
- Real-time upstream process monitoring by Time-gated Raman spectroscopy / Tuesday, June 6th, 1:05-5:40 pm
- Time-gated Raman spectroscopy for Following Lactic Acid Production in Real-time / Tuesday, June 6th, 1:05-5:40 pm
Also, our Application Specialist Dr. Jacopo Zini is presenting 'Time-gated Raman monitoring the downstream process of extracellular vesicles purification' on Wednesday, June 7th, 1:05-5:40 pm.
More about the event
IFPAC is an annual meeting bringing together experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders to share in discussions, give input and get ideas for the future well-being of the industry.
Process Analytical Technology (PAT) is one of the most exciting and important advanced technology areas meeting both the current challenges, as well as the future needs of the industry. Each year the IFPAC Scientific Board consisting of industry, regulatory, and academic leaders works collaboratively to create a comprehensive program that addresses important mainstay topics, as well as the latest trends, technologies and applications.
IFPAC conference's focus areas are:
- Quality by Design
- Process Analytical Technology
- Emerging Technologies
- Quality Metrics
- Continuous Manufacturing and Process Control applications for the pharmaceutical
- Biotechnology, generic, chemical, petrochemical, food, and related industries